Naphavong Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place to stay and price pretty good for Vientiane... TLC needed here and there but minor issues... (Remember Laos was in the 10 poorest countries until relatively recently so previous comments are a tad harsh?) ”
- 25 Jun 2012 Anonymous England
- “ Maintenance required: bathroom door locks when closed and cannot be opened from the inside shower had no water pressure & mold growing on bathroom grout. Staff uninterested. ”
- 24 May 2012 Anonymous
- “ The rooms are nothing special but have everything you need and are kept very clean. They also do a very good breakfast thats included. ”
- 05 Oct 2011 Gary
- “ We've spent two night in Naphavong Hotel. Basic but very clean room. Staff were extremely nice and helpful. Good breakfast. ”
- 13 Jun 2011 Anonymous
- “ great service ”
- 14 May 2011 Alan