Naples Pizza Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Staff is the BEST! THANK YOU FOR ALL! ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ I have never seen such dirty hostel ever. I slept in many places and that was the most horrible place when it comes to cleanliness. I was travelling with my family (child, husband and parents). We had two separate rooms. My parents room was full of mold so you could not take a breath and dirty. We asked stuff to change room. They got another one which was a little bit better but looked like a prison cell. In my opinion for the standard they offer it is much too expensive. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Justyna Poland
- “ This hostel's location is excellent, only a short walk from the train station and most attractions in central Naples. Unlike many hostels in Italy the staff are all locals and they all love to show off Naples to visitors. They also have great recommendations for all the best pizza restaurants and sightseeing in the city. Their enthusiasm really brings a great atmosphere to the place and helps everyone else there make new friends as well. ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Christopher USA
- “ We stayed in a twin private. There was a bunk bed. The customers and staff were nice. The atmosphere was international and i felt safe. We were able to leave our bags in the hostel after check out and the hostel seemed flexible. ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Christoph Germany
- “ Located right in the old city centre, there are plenty of small shops and restaurants in the vicinity. When we arrived on a Sunday, many of them were closed, so the city offered its full splendour only on the second look. Very friendly staff, original Italian patio feeling, and good metro connection as well (recommended to skip the walk from the train station). The private room for two was not big but could still have accomodated a third person. ”
- 06 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany