Naples Pizza Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is situated in the center, lots of great places to eat out and explore. The hostel seems to attract interesting backpackers, so the ambience is good. The great thing is the staff they are very lovely and even go out with you. They are there and happy to help, give great energy, and really make this hostel standout to others. ”
- 06 Jul 2016 Lorenzo France
- “ Will you accept a gay reception, a humid rotten smell room, a broken bed with dirty linens and disgusting breakfast??!!. If so, then choose pizza hostel; the worst place ever. The place is difficult to find and it is better to have a tent in the street to sleep in rather to spend a penny here. ”
- 07 Jun 2016 Anonymous Syria
- “ No lock on the dorm door or bathroom, no lockers in room, wifi didnt reach our room and there was only one plug in there between 5 people. The top bunk of the bunk bed was so awful, half the springs which hold the mattress up were missing on the side that there was no rail so I slept on a slant as the mattress sagged and was terrified of rolling out of bed. Strange group of middle aged men in reception at all hours. Good location but pretty sure there are nicer places! Shower was hot & powerful! ”
- 15 May 2016 Isabel England
- “ Staff is great anf the place is nicely located. But the place needs some serious rework in terms of bathrooms and rooms. Shower was clogged and bathroom was not really clean ”
- 03 Apr 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Nice hostel, booked me in a already fully booked 5 bed female dorm and then gave me a private room to myself for the night, which was very nice! ”
- 27 Mar 2016 Shivani Scotland
- “ Very friendly and helpful, nice staff!!! The free breakfast was very good, you can have milk, cereals, bread, tee, marmalade, butter, coffee. I just missed that in our room there wasn't any hanger on the wall. ”
- 21 Mar 2016 Anonymous Hungary