Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed the hostel somehow but when I came I even didn't find my bed prepared ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Mohamed Egypt
- “ I would never stay here again. Staff rude, Is not a hostel for international people, is a hostel where young Russians live permanently. horrible. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Anonymous Colombia
- “ The staff in the Hostel was really friendly, spoke proper English and was verry helpfully. The location is quite good, near the subway and walking distance from the red square, Kremlin and other high valued spots. All important backpacker facilities are there, good showers, wifi, free computers with internet acces and a proper kitchen. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Lars Netherlands