Narita Airport Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were scolded by the owner for checking in late. The hostel is located out on a farm. We had to walk a half mile in the dark, along a highway to find it. The next morning it was raining and we had to walk the 1/2 mile back. The bedding was thin and old。 ”
- 30 Sep 2016 Mary USA
- “ The owner was very helpful and understanding. We arrived much later than the normal checking time and he still came and picked us up at Narita city. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous France
- “ A fair hostel that works well as a crash pad if you arrive late or have to go early to Narita airport. It's nice that you get picked up and drown back to the airport for free. The price is very cheap and the hostel delivers what it promises, but of course it's not luxurious. In the sleeping room there was two fans. One of the was extremely noisy and it made it hard to sleep at night. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Anonymous Denmark