Narita Airport Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had bad experience ever, the hostel owener not welcome to guest! ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Wan Yi Taiwan
- “ The ride service to/from the airport was a great help. The place is great for a stop before or after the long trip. ”
- 29 Jul 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ Yamamoto-san, went out of his way to pick me up off the street even though I had said I'd try taking the bus. His English is very good and I felt very comfortable around him. He is probably the best part of this hostel. The free internet was also a nice touch. However, it was absolutely freezing in the reception area, the bathroom, the area outside our dorm, and even in the dorm itself. If it weren't for the portable heater, we would have been popsicles come morning. Also, nothing was locked. ”
- 05 Apr 2011 Jedd
- “ The owner was very heplful and gave me a ride to the airport, so it's a great place to stay if you have a plain or you've just landed. Close to Narita and the countryside of Japan too ”
- 27 Jan 2011 Anonymous