Narita Airport Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice stay. I got in late and needed somewhere near the airport before i headed into tokyo the next morning. The hostel is really some guys house with a large room upstairs sectioned off for multiple people. The man running the place was so incredibly nice and helpful. He spoke english pretty well, too. there was nothing you could say he didn’t seem to understand. He will pick you up/drop you off from/at the airport for free. Would highly recommend! ”
- 25 Aug 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ was picked up promptly from the airport when I called the hostel and was made to feel comfortable when we got there....the dude spoke good English and was helpful with questions ... has a sense of humoralso ”
- 19 Dec 2016 errol Australia
- “ We were scolded by the owner for checking in late. The hostel is located out on a farm. We had to walk a half mile in the dark, along a highway to find it. The next morning it was raining and we had to walk the 1/2 mile back. The bedding was thin and old。 ”
- 30 Sep 2016 Mary USA