Narita Airport Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owner was very helpful and understanding. We arrived much later than the normal checking time and he still came and picked us up at Narita city. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous France
- “ A fair hostel that works well as a crash pad if you arrive late or have to go early to Narita airport. It's nice that you get picked up and drown back to the airport for free. The price is very cheap and the hostel delivers what it promises, but of course it's not luxurious. In the sleeping room there was two fans. One of the was extremely noisy and it made it hard to sleep at night. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Nice place to stay for a night, either coming into Narita or leaving. Small place, but the head guy is very friendly. He picked us up from the airport and took us back in the morning to catch the subway into Tokyo. Didn't charge us anything for it. Very clean place. Would stay again. ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Anne USA