Narita Airport Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place to stay for a night, either coming into Narita or leaving. Small place, but the head guy is very friendly. He picked us up from the airport and took us back in the morning to catch the subway into Tokyo. Didn't charge us anything for it. Very clean place. Would stay again. ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Anne USA
- “ I so appreciated the owner's hospitality. He picked me up at the airport and drove me to Narita town the next day free of charge. Be back on my next trip through. ”
- 25 May 2014 Stephanie USA
- “ Your host take extra steps to help you, don’t you appreciate? I had a great, right after I settled I bike to nearby temple, the next day to another temple, enjoy Narita city... ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA