Narita Airport Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ was picked up promptly from the airport when I called the hostel and was made to feel comfortable when we got there....the dude spoke good English and was helpful with questions ... has a sense of humoralso ”
- 19 Dec 2016 errol Australia
- “ We were scolded by the owner for checking in late. The hostel is located out on a farm. We had to walk a half mile in the dark, along a highway to find it. The next morning it was raining and we had to walk the 1/2 mile back. The bedding was thin and old。 ”
- 30 Sep 2016 Mary USA
- “ The owner was very helpful and understanding. We arrived much later than the normal checking time and he still came and picked us up at Narita city. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous France