Nasca Trails Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was excellent! However we booked a three person room and when we got there it was a double room + a single room (we had to stay in different rooms). Apart of that, everything and everybody were fantastic! ”
- 30 Nov 2013 Marlon Brazil
- “ Very helpful staff. Booked flights for us over the lines, which were the same price everyone else offers and very convenient. Helpful staff. Clean rooms. Good shower (wait for hot water to reach bottom floor - it comes). Wifi available and good in courtyard. ”
- 19 Nov 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ The owner Jonathan is very good. I bought the trip package, Nazca line aircraft and Chauchilla, from him. The price is reasonable. After the trip, I complained to him about the tour guide didn't explain well for Chauchilla tour, he refund me S/.10 right away, though he said the tour guide wouldn't refund him back. He won't hire that tour guide anymore. The room is clean, comfortable and country side feeling. They even helped hanged my clothes up the roof to be dried. The owner is friendly and good he speaks good English and have good service. You can also have him to pick you up from the bus station without extra charge. You definitely can have full arrangement tour trip from them without doing it by yourself. ”
- 13 Sep 2012 Anonymous