Nathan's Villa Hostel Warsaw
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was not bad. The rooms were clean and the staff polite. But the hotstel is far away from the center and there are few facilities for the recreation and for meeting other people. it looks like an hostel for older people than for young travellers. ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Great hostel, we stayed in the double bedroom ensuite and everything was good. Clean room and huge size of the bathroom. Very friendly and attentive staff. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Marco Italy
- “ Good value in Warsaw. The staff was the best part of the hostel. It's about a 15 minute walk or so from Old Town. Keep in mind this hostel shares a common area with a primary school. No need to worry about it but don't get caught drinking out there! ”
- 28 May 2013 CHRISTOPHER USA
- “ was good :) cheap and friendly staffs! But Not working WIFI in double room's building :( ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Anonymous South Korea