Nega Maluca Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a very nice stay, no problems at all, even though I messed up all my dates and arrived three days early. Lots of advice on the Town and everything going on in it. ”
- 28 Oct 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ I had five nice days there. Staff is kind and did all practical information that you need. I like very much their breakfast and the atmosphere feels familiar. The hostel is situated near Pelourinho, old town of Salvador and there are many restaurants nearby. denis ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Denis Slovenia
- “ We stayed for 3 nights at Nega Maluca, the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast was tasty and plentiful. Wifi was the fastest we have found so far in Brazil. Located 5 minutes from the centre it is perfect for those who want to be close enough to everything going on but far enough away to get some rest. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Anonymous England