Neill-Wycik Backpackers Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Breakfast was decent. My window was partially popped off and part of my chair was broken, not that it bothered me, I didnt need to use it, but I didnt expect that. Its a student dorm during the school year and a hostel during the summer months. So its the very minimum in terms of your room, do keep that in mind when you book it. ”
- 23 Aug 2016 Ireyena USA
- “ The organisation is very good. But I think the interior deserves a personal touch. The bathrooms are shared with too many people and are really outdated. But the price is what really matters and that is low as can be, very nice. ”
- 18 Jul 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ rent a bike is too expensive and no flexibility. employeer(man) was not kind. ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I found a dirty q-tip in my room. The blanket looked like it was found in an alley out back. My light didn't work when I got back to my room that night. I then moved rooms as no one could switch the lightbulb for 2 more days i was told. Wifi doesnt work in the rooms, so you have to go to lounge areas to access it. It was not a terrible experience. It was not a wonderful experience. The location is good. ”
- 14 May 2016 Anonymous USA