Neill-Wycik Summer Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed at Neill-Wycik for one night. The location was good and the staff was friendly. I did however feel the rooms were very dirty and unclean. The bathrooms had grime and mould on the tiles and the air quality was not very good. I don't think I would stay at this hostel again. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Madagascar
- “ Very well located. If you go there, you've got to go to the japanese restaurant on the corner : The Guu Izakaya. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Charles
- “ Clean the hallways, get real bath towels instead of worn hand towels Air conditioning in 35C + temperatures is a must ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good location, near to the downtown core. The rooftop gives you a good look at the city especially at night. The room I got was a single with a shared common room and 2 shared bathrooms (for 9). The room was clean, the bathroom was reasonably clean (I still wore flip flops to shower though). Breakfast was a perk, though no wifi in the rooms unfortunately ($4/day for in-room wifi). Overall a good cheap hostel experience. Only drawback was their 10 a.m checkout time; it's a bit early. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Anonymous Trinidad And Tobago