Neill-Wycik Summer Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Normal hostel in central location. The staff is very friendly and helpful! The building may have seen better days but is absolutely acceptable for a few nights. Rooms, shower, linen and towels are clean. No air condition. A definite highlight is the view from the roof terrace in day and night time! Breakfast included - you choose a maximum of 4 items out of a selection (coffee, tea, cereals, fruits, bagel, muffin ...) ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Frank Germany
- “ The rooms could use a mirror. However, since the floor was a bit worn, it was hard to tell if was clean. The luggage storage area was terrible, while I didn't have problems with my luggage, the area needs to be checked more often for cleanliness. There was food left on the shelf in the luggage area and it appeared it had been left for more than a day. I definitely felt like I was leaving my luggage at my own risk. The staff was great! ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Gisele USA
- “ Made all easy, would stay again :) ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Victoria Australia
- “ I stayed at Neill-Wycik for one night. The location was good and the staff was friendly. I did however feel the rooms were very dirty and unclean. The bathrooms had grime and mould on the tiles and the air quality was not very good. I don't think I would stay at this hostel again. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Madagascar
- “ Very well located. If you go there, you've got to go to the japanese restaurant on the corner : The Guu Izakaya. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Charles