Neill-Wycik Summer Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Made all easy, would stay again :) ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Victoria Australia
- “ I stayed at Neill-Wycik for one night. The location was good and the staff was friendly. I did however feel the rooms were very dirty and unclean. The bathrooms had grime and mould on the tiles and the air quality was not very good. I don't think I would stay at this hostel again. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Madagascar
- “ Very well located. If you go there, you've got to go to the japanese restaurant on the corner : The Guu Izakaya. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Charles