Nelson Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hotel staff was incredibly helpful and the free bikes are a hoot to ride around on. The hostel is quite a distance from Nelson itself, a few minutes in a car or a 45 minute walk. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We had an absolutely amazing time staying at the Nelson Beach Hostel! The owner, Colin, was so hospitable, helpful and friendly. He offered us multiple rides into town, gave us directions, and ensured that we had everything we needed. The hostel has free wi-fi coupons (you can get them one at a time for 30-minute periods), a shared full kitchen that is kept very clean, lots of toilets/showers/sinks upstairs and downstairs, and the hostel has an overall very welcoming feeling. Would come again! ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ the people at the Nelson's Beach Hostel are very friendly to everyone! Nelson is a beautiful place to stay longer and the atmosphere at the hostel was really good. A lot of fun we made! The rooms were very clean and the kitchen also. They have a dishwasher, very handy I'll say! Very nice and clean hostel! ”
- 29 Sep 2011 Rosian
- “ A great, clean, friendly place. I recommend it! Nice kitchen and common room with TV. Clean room, clean bathroom. They even let you use bikes for free. Loved my stay! ”
- 29 Sep 2011 Scott