Neptunes Town Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ An average and not expensive hostel ”
- 17 Sep 2016 Leonid Israel
- “ The breakfast was almost not there. They just provided butter, jam, bread, milk and cereal. Internet was available not in the rooms. The rooms were very cold. ”
- 28 Aug 2016 Kati Estonia
- “ Thee is only wifi in the entrance, and the what's grooms are few. It's also pretty noisy outside. Nice beds and super friendly staff ”
- 24 Jul 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I was in a 4-bed dorm which was really small. Also the bathrooms were tiny and only "ok clean". The common bathrooms on the ground floor weren´t really clean, to be honest. ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Julia Germany
- “ The hostel has a good location, right in the center of Killarney, although at night it was noisy, the receptionists were chatting and laughing loud in front of the entrance door, and room was smelly. The breakfast was good. ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Great place in town staff very friendly ”
- 15 Jun 2016 Michael England