Neptunes Town Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ An average and not expensive hostel ”
- 17 Sep 2016 Leonid Israel
- “ The breakfast was almost not there. They just provided butter, jam, bread, milk and cereal. Internet was available not in the rooms. The rooms were very cold. ”
- 28 Aug 2016 Kati Estonia
- “ Thee is only wifi in the entrance, and the what's grooms are few. It's also pretty noisy outside. Nice beds and super friendly staff ”
- 24 Jul 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I was in a 4-bed dorm which was really small. Also the bathrooms were tiny and only "ok clean". The common bathrooms on the ground floor weren´t really clean, to be honest. ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Julia Germany