Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ A very new and clean hotel. The location is quite good --- getting downtown took only some 20 minutes. The weakest part was the breakfast. The price was hotel level but the breakfast was definitely not. Paper cups and plates do not belong to a hotel. ”
- 19 October 2012 Atte Finland
- “ Really good cost x benefit. Friendly staff, fairmprices and good installations. ”
- 18 October 2012 Flavio Brazil
- “ A very new and nice small hotel which located next to 39 Ave (N,Q,R)station with a 2min walk. Can reach out to Manhattan within 10mins. Very warm and helpful staff. Hotel is so new that everything seemed like brand new. The drunkies round the corner along the route from the subway station maybe the only turnback, recommended no late night returning or with escorts. Overall a very nice and reasonably priced hotel. ”
- 4 October 2012 Long Tat