Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel has a cool, friendly feel, with lots of mural/graffiti paintings and posters on the walls. The staff are very helpful. The included breakfast was delicious. They also offer free water in the lobby, which was great and saved me the cost/inconvenience of buying bottled water all the time. I also loved the location, near art galleries/design shops and good restaurants, with easy access to public transport. ”
- 11 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Best atmosphere ever. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Johan Sweden
- “ The location of the hostel was amazing. Within only a few minutes, we were at the busy shopping street or at the tram station from where we could go to the other side of the water. Neverland hostel is a very homely place, with it's nice colors and music, kind people and relaxing couches. Unfortunately it was quite noisy and there were some issues with the toilets (such as no flushing paper). Nevertheless, the price is very cheap and the rooms were good enough. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Madelon Netherlands