Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When you get off the tram, you only need to go straight along the road about 15-20 minutes and the hostel will be there. It is easy to access. The bed has no stair. Maybe I am too short, I slept on the upper bed and it is a little bit hard to reach my bed. Overall is a good and quiet place with nice breakfast and free tea! I like the wall paints so much. ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ My stayed at two hostels while in istanbul, one in the old town and Neverland. We all much prefer coming "home" to a quieter and more spacious Neverland Hostel. Would stay again. ”
- 14 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It was a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We actually booked just three nights but decided right after the first night to extend our stay for another week. Just the fact that staff stops by at their off-days to chill and hangout with backpackers in the hostel gives a good idea that backpackers will not be dissappointed to experience Beyoglu and the surrounding districts by staying at Neverland. ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Mathias Germany
- “ one of the best hostels, where I stayed - free tea, good wi-fi, super-staff ! ”
- 07 Nov 2013 Anonymous Kazakhstan
- “ Personal is nice - they explain how to come to every monument) Hostel very clean, and you can spend really good time at the lounge with freу internet and 24-hours free tea! Music in the lounge so relaxing - so it possible to sit there whole day! Breakfast is healhty and tasty! Location is good, but it not noising outside. Highly reccomended!!! ”
- 20 Sep 2013 Anonymous Kazakhstan