Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best atmosphere ever. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Johan Sweden
- “ The location of the hostel was amazing. Within only a few minutes, we were at the busy shopping street or at the tram station from where we could go to the other side of the water. Neverland hostel is a very homely place, with it's nice colors and music, kind people and relaxing couches. Unfortunately it was quite noisy and there were some issues with the toilets (such as no flushing paper). Nevertheless, the price is very cheap and the rooms were good enough. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Madelon Netherlands
- “ Staff was ok, but not very nice. It was super loud during the night even though almost nobody was at the hostel. You could basically hear what was going on four levels below you. Only one bathroom per floor. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Hey neverland.I want to thank you for these five wonderful days I stayed there.Keep on trying.Hope to see you soon ”
- 24 Dec 2014 GEORGIOS Greece