New Generation Hostel Urban Brera
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's near everything. The only thing that I didn't like is that when you go out of the hostel they stay with your key for the room and the locker. What is the point in stay with this key? And it's unsafe because when you go back to the hostel you just need to say the number of the room and they give back to you the key. Any people can get the key and take your stuff. ”
- 11 Dec 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Nice stay at the Monastery Hostel, well organised place, clean, good located. I would recommend it even to my parents. ”
- 17 Feb 2015 Santiago Argentina
- “ Nice hostel, there are lockers and everything. Default blankets, though, too small for you if you at least 175cm tall. Door to the toilet can be in disrepair (you can't lock yourself in for privacy), thermostat doesn't warm the room (and it's absence makes the air stuffy). Otherwise a good stay. ”
- 09 Feb 2015 Anonymous Russia