New Generation Hostel Urban Brera
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great stay. Staff was very help and accommodating. I would definitely stay there again. ”
- 22 May 2017 Aekata USA
- “ it is amazing!! very good!!!! ”
- 31 Mar 2017 Anonymous China
- “ New Generation hostel isn't the best hostel if you want to socialize - there is just one kitchen and that's it. No common places. It was really quiet as well, so for a person who only wants to sleep there, it's cool. For the staff.... Everyone was super nice except for this younger italian dude that had the worst attitude and seemed to be so bothered to help the guests. Other than that - it was a nice place. ”
- 01 Oct 2016 Thuha Sweden
- “ This hostel was very clean and well staffed with friendly people. There's an elevator (although it's pretty slow) and a mostly equipped kitchen, with mini fridges in the rooms. The only problem was that there are no common rooms aside from the kitchen, which had very limited seating, and absolutely NO community atmosphere whatsoever. This place is perfect for when you need a place with some extra privacy, or as a stopover between destinations. Otherwise, book somewhere else. ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Anonymous Canada