New Generation Hostel Urban Brera
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ New Generation hostel isn't the best hostel if you want to socialize - there is just one kitchen and that's it. No common places. It was really quiet as well, so for a person who only wants to sleep there, it's cool. For the staff.... Everyone was super nice except for this younger italian dude that had the worst attitude and seemed to be so bothered to help the guests. Other than that - it was a nice place. ”
- 01 Oct 2016 Thuha Sweden
- “ This hostel was very clean and well staffed with friendly people. There's an elevator (although it's pretty slow) and a mostly equipped kitchen, with mini fridges in the rooms. The only problem was that there are no common rooms aside from the kitchen, which had very limited seating, and absolutely NO community atmosphere whatsoever. This place is perfect for when you need a place with some extra privacy, or as a stopover between destinations. Otherwise, book somewhere else. ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Was very impressed that every guest had their own locker and key to lock away their personal belongings. Felt very safe in the room. The rooms were very clean. ”
- 23 May 2016 Yardena USA
- “ It's near everything. The only thing that I didn't like is that when you go out of the hostel they stay with your key for the room and the locker. What is the point in stay with this key? And it's unsafe because when you go back to the hostel you just need to say the number of the room and they give back to you the key. Any people can get the key and take your stuff. ”
- 11 Dec 2015 Anonymous Brazil