New Generation Hostel Urban Brera
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice stay at the Monastery Hostel, well organised place, clean, good located. I would recommend it even to my parents. ”
- 17 Feb 2015 Santiago Argentina
- “ Nice hostel, there are lockers and everything. Default blankets, though, too small for you if you at least 175cm tall. Door to the toilet can be in disrepair (you can't lock yourself in for privacy), thermostat doesn't warm the room (and it's absence makes the air stuffy). Otherwise a good stay. ”
- 09 Feb 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ it was beautiful decorated hostel and the good thing that we had fridge in the room as well ”
- 15 Jan 2015 Mohammad Tayeb Afghanistan
- “ great value for money and a great location. ”
- 13 Dec 2014 Anonymous Philippines