New Hostel Florence
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We really did not like the hostel. Bathroom was so dirty... ”
- 26 Mar 2016 Odgerel
- “ Lovely hostel. Clean, conviniently located near Firenze Santa Maria Novella. The staff was helpful. Highly recomend ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Zoran
- “ The rooms and buildings were not secure. Anybody could get in if they wanted. The cleaning man walked in our room without knocking or any kind of warning more than once. The wifi did not work well my room. Also, there was no air conditioning, but they did provide fans, which was nice. If you book your stay here make sure you put bug spray on before you sleep or you will get many bites. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Alesha USA
- “ Good value for money, fantastic and very friendly staff. The location is just 10 minute walk from the main train station, but nothing around after 11pm (food, convenience store, etc). But otherwise, fine. ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ If you are just looking for a place to stay, then it's all right. We have had such amazing hostels during our interrail trip and we enjoyed the ones with a party atmosphere. This one is pretty boring and quiet, but if you are looking for a calm one then this one is perfect. Plus for being close to the train station! ”
- 28 Jun 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The staff are friendly and speak good English. The atmosphere when I stayed was really happy and relaxed. Great way to meet new people. Same sex rooms have only four beds, lockers and a cupboards and a lock on the door. ”
- 28 May 2015 Anonymous England