New Hostel Florence
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The outdoor spaces were nice and my bed was comfortable, but my room was a bit cramped and half of my group could never log onto the wifi. Also, there is a rather strict noise policy. The sign in the front courtyard/lounge area says to "avoid noise" after 11:30, but it actually means silence after 11:30. We were warned that our quiet conversation was too loud. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Rachel USA
- “ Very friendly staff, but in the TV only 1 program, computer was out off order. Very small refrigerator for all guests. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Marie Czech Republic
- “ The wifi was not available most of the time. This was frustrating. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Debbie USA
- “ 15min to train station, it's OK, but is a little far from the centre of florence, it's like the hostel located in the suburbs，there is nothing feeling this old city, the room is dark and cold, but have the inside bathroom. ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Anonymous China