New Hostel Florence
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was filled with the smell of paint, but cannot open the window for there would come in more mosquito while already plenty in the room, and the wifi in the room was nearly not exist . ”
- 30 Mar 2014 YU-HSUAN Taiwan
- “ The outdoor spaces were nice and my bed was comfortable, but my room was a bit cramped and half of my group could never log onto the wifi. Also, there is a rather strict noise policy. The sign in the front courtyard/lounge area says to "avoid noise" after 11:30, but it actually means silence after 11:30. We were warned that our quiet conversation was too loud. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Rachel USA
- “ Very friendly staff, but in the TV only 1 program, computer was out off order. Very small refrigerator for all guests. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Marie Czech Republic
- “ The wifi was not available most of the time. This was frustrating. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Debbie USA