New International Youth Hostel Giovane Europa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There was not perfect location near railway station for family with children from security perspective. There is very difficult to find secure place for parking around this hostel. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Staff wasn't very friendly and helpful (they do not provide free city maps, although they say so), wifi didn't work and I was in a 4 Bed Dorm and there was no lock on the bathroom door. Leaving your luggage after check-out costs extra. ”
- 22 May 2013 Anonymous Croatia
- “ Unfriendly staff, weird closing hours (10 - 14, but also sometimes in between), hard to use WiFi system (was only working once for 30 Minutes for me and another person, and the staff could not help), no towels (and no breakfast) included. The good point is that the location is quite central, and that the ensuite bathroom was okay for a hostel. But I would look for another place next time. ”
- 22 May 2013 Anonymous Germany