New International Youth Hostel Giovane Europa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ode to the hostel towel! Really, no towels to borrow? It is advertised that there are towels, yet I was directed to the grocery next door for a tiny kitchen towel that cost €3. A colleague was offered some kind of paper towel thing for €3 after several days of asking. Quite a ridiculous situation. No way was I going to attempt the breakfast there. Generally clean and adequate, but very stark: nothing special. Save a bit of money with a fantastic location in the center. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I didn't get a damn towel for the shower, which leaked everywhere. Nine euro to wash and dry my clothes... This hostel was adequate as far as hostels go for someone trying to save a little bit of money, but I think I stayed only to say that I did. The positive is the location, which is nearby the train station, the provincial archives, and the more touristy part of town to the south. Additionally, the staff was approachable and actually spoke to me in Italian... ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ There was not perfect location near railway station for family with children from security perspective. There is very difficult to find secure place for parking around this hostel. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic