New International Youth Hostel Giovane Europa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff wasn't very friendly and helpful (they do not provide free city maps, although they say so), wifi didn't work and I was in a 4 Bed Dorm and there was no lock on the bathroom door. Leaving your luggage after check-out costs extra. ”
- 22 May 2013 Anonymous Croatia
- “ Unfriendly staff, weird closing hours (10 - 14, but also sometimes in between), hard to use WiFi system (was only working once for 30 Minutes for me and another person, and the staff could not help), no towels (and no breakfast) included. The good point is that the location is quite central, and that the ensuite bathroom was okay for a hostel. But I would look for another place next time. ”
- 22 May 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The position is great and (single)room was clean. No wi-fi nor soap in the en suite bathroom (?). Was asked a 5€ deposit for the electroni key which was not mentioned, plus check In is before 10,and this was not not stated in advance too.. Per la media italiana è un buon ostello, ovviamente per gli standard europei un pò cara per ciò che offre... niente wi-fi e neppure il sapone nel bagno privato della singolo O.o. C'è un deposito di 5 € per la chiave non menzionato e il check in è entro le 10 ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ I liked that it was clean it was maintained clean. I didn't like the fact that it was saying it has internet while in fact it doesn't. Quite hard in Italy to get internet if you are not Italian (to have an Italian phone number) so the hostel should provide a way to connect to the Internet. Nowadays most of hostels do that. In rest everything was ok. ”
- 29 Jan 2013 Anonymous Romania
- “ We stayed there for two nights and the best of the hostel is the location, is like two blocks from the train station. There wasn't too much people in the hostal so they give us a 4 bed room with private bathroom. It was fine, clean and have lockers. The bad things: there's no internet, you have to pay for the soup and the receptionist is not always there for you. ”
- 20 Dec 2012 Anonymous Chile