New London Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Smaller than most nearby hostel rooms, and no airco. Only one power outlet, used by the very much needed ventilator. ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Staff was nice, room ultra small and cleanliness more than decent for the room price. Only problem: when we arrived at the hotel (you usually have to wait for elevator 5-15mins to go up in Chungking mansion and it stops at 16th floor so you have to walk up the 17th floor...), there was a paper on the door saying that the hotel reception was in another part of the building so we had to go down again, find the actual place where the hotel was and all together we waste at least 20 minutes... ”
- 05 May 2014 Anonymous France
- “ More or less as you'd expect from a Hostel in Chung King Mansions; tiny tiny room, but in the center of HK. The host was extremely friendly and talkative. Rooms were clean and everything worked as expected. The only peeve is that we couldn't get our room before 13:30, and we arrived at 7 in the morning, so needless to say we were a bit tired. Would have liked to be notified more clearly about this detail. However, we could store our luggage in the hostel, so no serious harm done. ”
- 26 Mar 2014 Johannes Denmark