New Mansion House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place was nice. Would be great if there was wifi in the rooms. Breakfast was ok. Dinner was not very good (way overcooked!!). You don't need to be a chef to cook better than that. Seriously!! ”
- 27 Feb 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ The pillows were a bit dirty, but no comments for the rest! ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Best hostel in my last round in Europe, best brakefast... ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel served 2 free meals a day, which was great for those trying to cut costs. However, there weren't very many toilets for a building with so many rooms, and I also had some trouble getting my key deposit back at the end because I checked out at 8am and they said I would have to stay and wait until 9am to get it back (I have no idea why this is). ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Sheets were dirty and stained did not feel safe in neighborhood. people also residing long term. The meals are not worth another perk as well. extremely odd experience ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Jamie USA