New Mansion House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, however, I wouldn't recommend staying in this one - my shared room was too small, there is no lift so you have to carry your luggage on narrow stairs if you stay on top. The room was overcrowded, occupied with long term residents, who had a weird behaviour to eat at 00:30 and talk, cheap breakfast without butter and just one jam (strawberry), a poor facilities, old building that needs renovations. Some hostels twice cheaper have a better value than this one. ”
- 13 Sep 2016 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ Nice clean place to stay. It is a hostel where people stay for a longer time so there are no hostel activities like a pub crawl. But it has big clean rooms and the bathroom are clean as well. no elevator but a lot of stairs.The breakfast is early 7:30 and only a hour long. Otherwise everything you need including wifi everywhere. ”
- 27 Jun 2016 Laura Germany
- “ I haven't got thoughts about the experience ,only my option that the room very clean .toilet and shower facility clean and breakfast provided. ”
- 23 Feb 2016 miss tania ann British Virgin Islands