New Mansion House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We spent 1 night in a twin room, it was big enough, we had tv, wifi, beds were simple but comfortable. There was a washbasin in the room, its practical but from 7am we heard annoying noises (I guess other guests used their own washbasin), it was difficult to sleep with those noises... We had english breakfast with coffe, milk and tea and lunch with sausage, potato, some kind of sauce, and fruit compote, these meals were absolutely okey. Staff were not so helpfull but okey. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Hungary
- “ The place was nice. Would be great if there was wifi in the rooms. Breakfast was ok. Dinner was not very good (way overcooked!!). You don't need to be a chef to cook better than that. Seriously!! ”
- 27 Feb 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ The pillows were a bit dirty, but no comments for the rest! ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Best hostel in my last round in Europe, best brakefast... ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA