New Peking Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Extremely clean rooms with good amenities – tiny but supposedly just about right by HK standard. Friendly staff with more than sufficient skills in English. Easily accessible by MTR. Location is great for discovering Kowloon. Would definitely stay again! ”
- 03 Nov 2016 Robert Sweden
- “ I go to Hong Kong pretty often and this is my first time at this hostel. I've stayed in the mansions before so I'm used to the environment. The floor itself was empty but clean. The staff is really nice and send a complimentary email beforehand. My room was clean and neat. I would recommend this hostel. ”
- 18 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Small room, a la Hong Kong, but very clean and friendly staff. Lobby of building is a bit suspect and touts hang about, but the guesthouse itself is just fine. Good value. ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA