New Road Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is perfect. only slightly negative thing is that it is pretty far from bars and attractions (by walking). but with the prices of taximeters in bangkok, problem can be easily solved. hostel gets 100%. ”
- 19 Nov 2013 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ This is a terrific place to stay in Bangkok. Staff are hysterical and very helpful. Clean rooms and bathrooms. The crowd attracted varies from backpackers to families with little kids. Location is quiet and close to sky train. Breakfast was good but a little pricey at 150 baht, but the convience is evident. Internet could have been a little, stronger but overall it did its job. Beds were comfortable, showers hot. Highly recommend. I stayed there on 2 different occasions ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff were always willing to help with whatever we needed and they were super friendly. The food in their restaurant is indeed pricier than if you were to go to the markets, but sometimes the convenience is worth it, and the food is good, as are their shakes. I highly recommend the lime & coconut! Bout a 15min walk to the sky train, so getting around was quite easy, too! I plan to stay here again before I leave the country! ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Pretty happy with our stay here, although if you're visiting in the summer make sure to get a room with AC. We had the private fan room and it was almost impossible to sleep because of the heat. The rooms are pretty small. Buffet breakfast was not included, but you can get it for 150B and it was a really good breakfast (although a bit pricey). Location was fantastic - right next to the Lebua State Tower and a short ride away from most attractions. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great hostel e great atmosphere. ”
- 09 Apr 2013 Anonymous Brazil