New Swedish Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ location convenient for sight seeing in the Old Town Jerusalem, this is the only positive about this place. Very cramped, unprofessional stuff, mosquitoes, snoring, Muslim prayers thru loudspeakers at night, uneven bed, thing falling at night, crowded - not much of a sleep or rest. I got up before sunrise and went out to take pictures, that was the only benefit. The stuff - unfriendly, laying and sleeping on a bad during the day, taking shower while people waiting in line, getting pissed off... ”
- 20 Apr 2014 Tomasz Poland
- “ It grew on me for sure. At first I was ready to leave but after staying a few nights I was happy I did. ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Sandy USA
- “ nice people ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Brian USA
- “ Very nice hostel for this money. ”
- 23 Mar 2014 Taavi Estonia
- “ It's good value for money, but it is really primitive. The toilet and showers are tiny, and with folding plastic doors that cannot be locked. You can hear everybody in the hostel, everywhere in the hostel. And it's located in the middle of the old city. ”
- 27 Jan 2014 Nora Denmark