New Swedish Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel for this money. ”
- 23 Mar 2014 Taavi Estonia
- “ It's good value for money, but it is really primitive. The toilet and showers are tiny, and with folding plastic doors that cannot be locked. You can hear everybody in the hostel, everywhere in the hostel. And it's located in the middle of the old city. ”
- 27 Jan 2014 Nora Denmark
- “ I enjoyed staying at easy walking distance from virtually everything in the Old City and to hear both the call to prayer from various mosques and all the church bells. Space is somewhat limited but in a way that promotes communication between the guests. ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Christel Maria Germany
- “ When traveling, it is essential to be able to sleep. The hostel's atmosphere encouraged guests to be respectful, so everyone was quiet and I was able to sleep. ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Good location,Nice staff,I enjoyed my stay. ”
- 17 Nov 2013 takeo Japan
- “ This hostel is the best for that price in Jerusalem. Rooms are small and dark but clean. Beddings are also clean. Kitchen and bathroom are shared but they are also clean. Wifi is adequate. The manager of hostel is a friendly and nice person. There is also a short man who tents to be impolite with the guests but if you have any problem you should talk to the manager. If I need a place in Jerusalem I would choose the new swedish hostel again. ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Gavriel Hungary