New World St. Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is one of the best hostels I stayed in so far. Its location is amazing, close to everywhere. Entry to the building is for residents only. The staff was lovely and so so helpful. Nice breakfast, clean place with a fantastic kitchen and free tea and coffee. Fast internet connect but the only negative thing is that there was no connection in the room "Sydney" but wasn't a big deal.Definitely I recommend the place and definitely It will be my place to stay when I return to Warsaw. ”
- 16 Apr 2015 Ekramy Egypt
- “ Good location, decent rooms, nice common/dining room. Shame about the toilets and showers, which weren't clean ”
- 09 Feb 2015 William
- “ Unfortunately a group of Spanish people felt like home, were drinking vodka , singing, shouting inside the room in the middle of the night. They were also very loud in the corridor anytime when coming from bars or clubs.and the reception guys never told them anything, it went on the whole week. They should make guests respect more the rules as it spoilt my stay. Telling one guy about that, he stresses the fact it something that regularly happens... ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Christophe France
- “ Everyone at the reception was really helpful and friendly, and on the whole the place was clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend it and will stay there again when I come back to Warsaw. ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Anonymous Japan