New World St. Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Unfortunately a group of Spanish people felt like home, were drinking vodka , singing, shouting inside the room in the middle of the night. They were also very loud in the corridor anytime when coming from bars or clubs.and the reception guys never told them anything, it went on the whole week. They should make guests respect more the rules as it spoilt my stay. Telling one guy about that, he stresses the fact it something that regularly happens... ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Christophe France
- “ Everyone at the reception was really helpful and friendly, and on the whole the place was clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend it and will stay there again when I come back to Warsaw. ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ i only say it wasn't value for money because when i went it was orange festival and they put there prices up for that. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Our room was clean and interestingly decorated, however a bit dark due the tiny little window we had - which also made it very hot despite the fact that the fan was on through the night. However, I would recommend the hostel for a friend and would probably stay there again because of the lovely and helpful staff! ”
- 25 May 2014 Milla Finland
- “ Decent hostel on a perfect location. Bus from Warsaw Chopin stopt right in front of the door. Located in main street. Lots op pubs and restaurants n the neighbourhood. Extremely friendly staff. Cheap breakfast with fresh waffels. Decent bathrooms. Beds are a bid cheap, but matress is perfect. Cosy hostel. ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Very nice hostel Richter in the centre of Warsaw. Very helpfull Staff. Great connection to Airport and main train station. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic