New York Budget Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The highlight is how clean the batthrooms are! Very important! And also, in the mornings there is a table downstairs with coffee and things to eat for breakfast.I will definitely came back. ”
- 01 Apr 2017 Rocio Eugenia Argentina
- “ Enjoyed my stay. The guy at the front desk was so friendly. :) I always got up early and bathrooms were clean. They have enough space for changing your clothes as well. They donuts and hot chocolate in the morning are a cherry in the cake. ”
- 09 Mar 2017 Anonymous India
“ My girlfriend and I had an amazing time here. Super safe and had a friendly environment. The rooms are just the right size if you're just going to use it for sleeping and the beds are comforatable. Highly recommend for a weekend getaway for couples that aren't looking to spend a lot on hotels. ”
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you once more.
- 08 Jan 2017 Peter USA
“ Location and facilities of this hostel are really good. It's close to a metro station. Furthermore the staff is really nice. Especially Denise and Hafeez a really friendly and helped us several times. They created a pretty welcoming atmosphere. Apart from the noice at night coming from a pipe that goes through most of the rooms everything was very good. I would definitely recommend to my friends. ”
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay. Please note during your stay our pipping system was being repaired. For future reference please inform the front desk of any discomfort and they will assist you the best way possible.
- 24 Dec 2016 Michael Germany
- “ People at the Desk very helpful, good location, $1 pizza across the street! ”
- 15 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
“ Lorena, 5-Start Jenn, and Manuel were warm, friendly, hospitable and welcoming. The Inn is exceptionally clean, particularly the bathrooms. Rooms have lockers, but bring your own lock. ”
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know you felt welcomed. We look forward to greeting you on your next trip to NYC.
- 14 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Denisse is the best, Lorena and Yasmi. at the front desk. ”
- 18 Nov 2016 Joel
- “ Kind of noisy at night, definitely take them up on the free earplugs but overall a nice, trustworthy place to stay in the city. Tiny room but being able to have a private room was nice. Beds weren't super comfortable but my best friend and I were in the city for the weekend and the price was right. Staff were friendly too, and a pretty decent neighborhood - definitely safe. ”
- 10 Nov 2016 Hannah USA
- “ Great location, great cost, would definitely recommend. ONLY downsides were that I had a couple of cockroach incidents in the bathroom.... Also, the rooms smelled REALLY strongly of bleach- which was good as you knew it was cleaned well, but it was a little overwhelming. ”
- 07 Nov 2016 Grace England
- “ Definitely value for your money! The rooms were small but considering you are out all day visiting the city that was no problem for us. (The beds were really good by the way! I slept excellent.) Staff is really friendly, always ready to help. The bathrooms get cleaned regarly, there is even housekeeping for the rooms. Also a big plus. I would recommend everyone to stay here if you are looking for a accomadation in NYC at a good price! ”
- 29 Oct 2016 Tine Belgium