New York Budget Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My overall stay was ery enjoyable. For 60ä a nigth in the heart of Manhattan (1 min to Empire State building) I found it an amazing value for my money! I would recommend it without any doubt. ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Luca Switzerland
- “ Absolutely fantastic location!! We were able to walk/commute for the 5 days that we were there to all the attractions that we wanted to see! The hostel is lovely, with comfy beds (already made - bonus!) and good sized rooms. We shared a private twin single - extra security of lockers and swipe card access. Bathrooms are shared, but there seemed to be plenty to go around (some single toilets, others including showers - all private). The hostel was clean and staff friendly :) ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Ella
- “ It's a great place for our budget. With an affordable price, we could stay in the midtown of Manhattan and had free breakfast + a free pizza dinner. Although the facility was not luxurious, the community bathroom is clean and the staffs are very helpful. Especially, Jose, Lorence and Manuel helped us in checking in and out process. In general, we really satisfied with our experience here. ”
- 09 Jun 2016 Trang Vietnam
- “ Very clean hostel. felt very safe and comfortable. Only concern was that a worker came into the hostel around 11:30 am every morning to check on us. Which was fine, but they just came right in. It would've been nice if they let us get the door for them to make sure we weren't changing or something. Or they could've let us known that there was a check every morning. Never had this experience at other hostels... ”
- 02 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA