New York Budget Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was OK, average value for money. It was clean, the facilities worked, location was fine, not too close and not too far. It lacks common areas. ”
- 15 Sep 2015 Florencia Argentina
- “ The reason I could not enjoy stay at this hostel was the location. Midtown area is central area in Manhattan, and the hostel is located on the busy street. Therefore, it was very noisy for 24 hours (NY drivers are really aggressive, often use car horns) so we couldn't open the window of the room for the noise and dirt from the streets. ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The availability of lockers is great, as was the hot chocolate and donuts in the morning! ”
- 26 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We had great stay! The staff was super friendly and the location is perfect! ”
- 25 Aug 2015 Christina Germany