New York Budget Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean rooms and very kind employees. Really enjoyed my stay there!! ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ I was not informed on the bus shuttle times for the Airport so only was able to stay in the hotel for 2 hours. The staff were not very helpful and i had to pay the full amount for the room even though i was only there for 2 hours. It is definitely not value for money as the room was so small and was a tight squeeze with the amount of people in the room. The bathroom was just as small, you took one step in and you were by the toilet and shower. Not enough room at all for the four people. ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ After staying at a really terrible hostel in Brooklyn , I was absolutely astounded to get to New York Budget Inn. Everything was clean, the staff were friendly, there was heaps of space in the rooms, the lockers were big... Just everything was so spot on. I will suggest the NYBI to anybody I know visiting New York, and I'll revisit myself. Keep up the good work! ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Daniel Australia
- “ Great place, lots of nice little touches like free coffee in the morning, and a filtered water tap to fill up your water bottles. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Location is enough close to approach to many touristic areas. All staffs are very considerate and tried to keep the facilities clean. In addition, if you come back late, there are many bars, restaurant and 24hr pharmacy around the hostel. Besides, the receptionists always stay in the lobby so it's not dangerous in my opinion. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous South Korea