Newport International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cleanliness affected by others. Rules were good. Ants in kitchen a problem but plastic containers made securing food easier. Good information on local eateries and library Internet was close by. Location and price ok for cooler weather. Bus access recommended from Newport airport. Rickshaws are close to transportation center and nice for older guests. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Merrille is great ! ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ It was a pleasure arriving at a place so warm and welcoming! Really appreciated thefree guided tour by the host, that really made me want to see more and do more with the rest of my time in Newport!! ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Owner of the hostel is a wonderful person and she definitely makes you feel like you're home! ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Anonymous Turkey