Newport International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Seriously one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Marilee was an incredible hostess, very accommodating, and knew everything there is to know about Newport. I'd recommend this place to anybody. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Nathaniel
- “ Very recommendable! Marilee takes very good care of her guests, makes them feel comfortable and has many tips regarding activities/sight seeing/restaurants. Especially the evening harbor tour was a perfect introduction to Newport. Small hostel, easy to meet people. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Michelle Switzerland
- “ My experience in Newport with this hostel was awesome! Since I made the reservation at the last miniate, I couldn't stay longer but one night. But YOU SHOULD STAY HERE AT LEAST 2 NIGHTS! The owner Marrilee took me and other guests to night walk and showed us around the town and so many secret places. It was very helpful when I walked around the town the next day by myself. She is so nice, kind, and caring. The hostel is very neat and cozy, and beautiful. I will definitely go back soon! :-) ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Yuri South Korea
- “ This hostel made me feel like I was in my own house with how it was set up and maintained. Very comfortable. Parking is a little challenging when it's busy in Newport, but Merrilee gave us tips on where to park. ”
- 23 May 2014 Amanda USA
- “ Host and hostel were really nice, but parking can be a REAL problem. ”
- 28 Apr 2014 anne USA
- “ Cleanliness affected by others. Rules were good. Ants in kitchen a problem but plastic containers made securing food easier. Good information on local eateries and library Internet was close by. Location and price ok for cooler weather. Bus access recommended from Newport airport. Rickshaws are close to transportation center and nice for older guests. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA