Newport International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel made me feel like I was in my own house with how it was set up and maintained. Very comfortable. Parking is a little challenging when it's busy in Newport, but Merrilee gave us tips on where to park. ”
- 23 May 2014 Amanda USA
- “ Host and hostel were really nice, but parking can be a REAL problem. ”
- 28 Apr 2014 anne USA
- “ Cleanliness affected by others. Rules were good. Ants in kitchen a problem but plastic containers made securing food easier. Good information on local eateries and library Internet was close by. Location and price ok for cooler weather. Bus access recommended from Newport airport. Rickshaws are close to transportation center and nice for older guests. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Merrille is great ! ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy