Newport International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I very much enjoyed the Newport Hostel. the place is clean and comfortable and the atmosphere is friendly. The management was very helpful. Given the fact that it must be hard to find a an inexpensive place to stay in Newport, this hostel provides a much needed alternative. the hostel is located in the center of the downtown area and much of whatever is of interest is within very easy walking distance. The people staying at the hostel were sailing crew people and they were a pleasure. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Seriously one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Marilee was an incredible hostess, very accommodating, and knew everything there is to know about Newport. I'd recommend this place to anybody. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Nathaniel
- “ Very recommendable! Marilee takes very good care of her guests, makes them feel comfortable and has many tips regarding activities/sight seeing/restaurants. Especially the evening harbor tour was a perfect introduction to Newport. Small hostel, easy to meet people. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Michelle Switzerland
- “ My experience in Newport with this hostel was awesome! Since I made the reservation at the last miniate, I couldn't stay longer but one night. But YOU SHOULD STAY HERE AT LEAST 2 NIGHTS! The owner Marrilee took me and other guests to night walk and showed us around the town and so many secret places. It was very helpful when I walked around the town the next day by myself. She is so nice, kind, and caring. The hostel is very neat and cozy, and beautiful. I will definitely go back soon! :-) ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Yuri South Korea