Newport International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel was a little unclean, but not noticeably dirty. Bathroom was clean and nice, although as there was only one shower for two rooms, so everyone went to the shower next to the room I was in. So I woke up quite early because of that. I didn't get to see the hostel keeper lady at all, but everything went nicely, as she could be reached with the phone all the time. You could use the phone they was at the hostel. The kitchen and living room were nice and there were alot of brochures available. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ I very much enjoyed the Newport Hostel. the place is clean and comfortable and the atmosphere is friendly. The management was very helpful. Given the fact that it must be hard to find a an inexpensive place to stay in Newport, this hostel provides a much needed alternative. the hostel is located in the center of the downtown area and much of whatever is of interest is within very easy walking distance. The people staying at the hostel were sailing crew people and they were a pleasure. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Seriously one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Marilee was an incredible hostess, very accommodating, and knew everything there is to know about Newport. I'd recommend this place to anybody. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Nathaniel