Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location was great and the staff over there were really nice and helpful. I had met different people all over the world and had had a wonderful experience over there, so I think I will definitely give this place a second try! ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Kei Yin
“ I LOVE this hostel. Here is full of L.O.V.E. And Great location also made me feel happy and very helpfull for my lazy legs.
The nice staffs there are making a good & warm atmosphere for the guests. I really like that kind of humanity things.
When I got some trouble, spoke to the staffs, they listened to my word carefully & solved my problem quickly.
Thank you. Queenie & Hailly. I appreciate it. Talking with you & other guests, I was laughing a lot there.
@Funny experience in Lovely Taipei. ”
We love you too! We are so happy to meet you and have a happy and enjoyable moment with you during your stay. We treasure our friendship and wish you the best in future! =)
- 16 Feb 2015 Anonymous South Korea
“ 바퀴나올거같음 청소안함 다신가기싫음.. 사람들만 친절,ㅠㅠ ”
안녕하세요. 저희 호스텔은 하루에 2회 청소를 실시하고 있습니다. 고객님이 머무셨던 기간에는 많은 여행객들이 이용하는 성수기라 청소를 했음에도 불구하고 고객님이 원하셨던 기대치에 미치지 못했던 것 같습니다. 머무시는 동안 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 남겨주신 의견 잘 반영하여 더욱 청결에 신경쓰는 워커스가 되겠습니다.
- 18 Dec 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Staff was super friendly and helpful. It was clean and cozy. Almost right next to the MRT. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very close to MRT station and easy to find the signboard on the door. The staff are friendly and helpful. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ The staff at Walker's Hostel were very helpful and accommodating. We enjoyed our room and the location very much. Right next to the MRT and a short walk to Taipei 101. We were able to do our laundry before we left and the use of the community refrigerator saved us some yummy leftovers. High recommended. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Mackenzie USA
- “ Perfect central location two minutes walk from Da'an station. 7/11 just about next door, perfect for late night beers or early morning juices. Staff all friendly and helpful. We stayed as a mixed group in the mixed 4bed dorm, thank goodness for the air con, it saved me after the long humid days in Taipei! Trying to find it initially was a challenge, just a narrow metal door between two shops labelled Walkers Hostel. If you come out of the station and turn right, just passed the 7/11 shop. ”
- 13 May 2014 emma England