Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location of the hostel is most noteworthy, as it is literally 5-7mins away from the metro stn, very accessible and the street is brightly lit. There are convenient stores like 7-11 and Watsons just beside the hostel too. Arrived at around 10pm on my first night, the staff on duty at the reception was very helpful and helped to carry my luggage up the stairs, as there was no lift. Lastly it was easy to catch the first train from Daan stn to Main stn on my last day due to early flight. ”
- 12 Nov 2015 Cindy Singapore
- “ Best location and best staffs :) clean and homely place. Can't wait to stay again! Thank you Willie and Queenie x ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The location was great and the staff over there were really nice and helpful. I had met different people all over the world and had had a wonderful experience over there, so I think I will definitely give this place a second try! ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Anonymous
- “ Super clean, Wonderful staff, wonderful atmosphere, wonderful everything! A must stay for anyone visiting Taipei! ”
- 09 Mar 2015 Anonymous England
“ I LOVE this hostel. Here is full of L.O.V.E. And Great location also made me feel happy and very helpfull for my lazy legs.
The nice staffs there are making a good & warm atmosphere for the guests. I really like that kind of humanity things.
When I got some trouble, spoke to the staffs, they listened to my word carefully & solved my problem quickly.
Thank you. Queenie & Hailly. I appreciate it. Talking with you & other guests, I was laughing a lot there.
@Funny experience in Lovely Taipei. ”
We love you too! We are so happy to meet you and have a happy and enjoyable moment with you during your stay. We treasure our friendship and wish you the best in future! =)
- 16 Feb 2015 Anonymous South Korea