Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is cosy and warm, and offers cheap but good trips to the Mekong Delta and other important places. ”
- 11 Oct 2016 Remco Netherlands
- “ The security in the reception could become better... sometimes no one was there to look at the luggage. ”
- 29 Jul 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I stayed there last 2 days of my journey in Vietnam. Everything was good and I liked the bed mostly. Although the place was really close to the bus station, it was hard for me to find the place at first. Staff was good and kind. ”
- 19 Feb 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I totally recommend to stay in that hostel. I love that place! The staff is incredible nice and helpful. You live directly in the backpacker area, which has everything you need for traveling. The guest in the hostel are mostly backpacker, which just arrived spontaneously and have a lots of storys to share. Also you could walk to every sightseeing spot in Saigon. The 8 bedroom in the 5 floor is great. You have balcony and two showers only for one room. Tip: Bring you own lock for the locker. ”
- 10 Feb 2016 Constance Germany
- “ At first, the alleyway can be a bit daunting for newcomer backpackers, but it is an amazing line of hostels. The ladies of NgocThao Housewere always warm and friendly to help with whatever you needed. Breakfast was always a fun treat because they would bring you a plate of fruit on special days. The lockers are pretty big in the rooms, but it can still get warm from heat. I'd definitely recommend visiting them when you are in Ho Chi Minh. ”
- 07 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA