Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ At first, the alleyway can be a bit daunting for newcomer backpackers, but it is an amazing line of hostels. The ladies of NgocThao Housewere always warm and friendly to help with whatever you needed. Breakfast was always a fun treat because they would bring you a plate of fruit on special days. The lockers are pretty big in the rooms, but it can still get warm from heat. I'd definitely recommend visiting them when you are in Ho Chi Minh. ”
- 07 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ stayed there for a week. down an alley off the main road, so is quieter. there are many guesthouses/hostels in the area. staff very nice and helpful. lots of people coming and going, and always cleaning. breakfast with choice of 4 things. pcs to use. a/c and hot water are good. only issue is wifi signal in room is poor but strong in lobby. overall very good. ”
- 23 Jun 2015 Howard
- “ Thank you for an amazing time in saigon! The people at ngoc Thao guesthouse were very helpful in arranging our transport to other parts of the country! Very patient and accommodating! ”
- 22 May 2015 Anonymous India
- “ I can not recommend this hostel high enough very efficient staff when I return I would go nowhere else! ”
- 08 May 2015 Daniel Ireland
- “ The staff members smiled a lot. They treated you like family. ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Great value for your money. I only marked it down a little because there were better hostels around that were renovated and had a balcony (10 people to a dorm). You also got free beer elsewhere. Although for a four-person dorm, the price was excellent. The included breakfast was also better than most places I'd been to. Very nice staff, the nice lady at the front really cared. ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada