Nhi Trung Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Recommended stay. Main Man for whatever reason seems a little slipshod on information . For example one can take a train from Quang Ngai to Nha Trang vs only booking a bus through him . But he wasn't the only Tourist booker who seemed questionable in Hoi An. (This is pretty the much the culture of commerce in the region) ”
- 18 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ A proper hotel. Pricey for a single traveler as I paid for 2 beds. However, I'm used to it. They were very helpful and fair for booking tours and adventures. The breakfast each day was cooked to order and very good. I liked the location. I am TravelinAlan. ”
- 17 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The hotel is within walking distance of the main attractions. Of all the people at reception, the girl was the most helpful and gave us plenty of useful tips to make our trip better. Breakfast was great and the fresh juices were fantastic!The room was really spacious and the balcony was cute and comfortable. Having tea and coffee facilities was a big plus. However, the room and the bathroom were a bit dated and would welcome an upgrade. ”
- 19 Apr 2011 Patricia
- “ Booking an airport transfer through the front desk be advised to negotiate the price AND expect the driver to do that "airport tax" trick where he expects you to cough up 10,000VND at the booth or else he won't take you to the airport (which is pretty close by if he dumps you anyway). For what you pay at the front desk for the transfer, this is more than included. He tried it on me (solo female traveler) and I just told him in a bored manner that it was included in the price. He was insistent, I remained ”
- 13 Feb 2011 Justine