Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ The room is compact and yet very neat, curtains around each bed providing space of privacy, and storage unit enough for a big backpack ”
- 29 October 2012 Anonymous China
- “ Nihao@Taipei hostel located in a perfect place, easy to get access to the railway and the metro, the staffs are nice and the rooms are so clean. ”
- 4 October 2012 Huanzong Chinese
- “ I'd changed the check-in date and the revised booking was confirmed by email. However, the staff was unable to call out my reservation upon check-in, and only mixed dorm is left. I was quite upset when I was told "booking is not found" and I had no choice at all. At the end, I paid for the mixed dorm but fled away (yes! i am coward). In fact, NiHao is perfect, in terms of location and furnishing. I would say, in case of any change, make sure your booking is secure by phone, not by email. ”
- 5 October 2011 Anonymous