Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Main reception area on 11th floor was under construction at end of October, making it noisy and chaotic. Dorm rooms were comfortable with privacy curtains, but like most hostels--the quality of sleep can be dependent on the courtesy of travelers in your dorm room. Many Taiwanese travelers stayed here, and were in and out through the night. Bathrooms were well kept though the some of the dual toilets and showers were very small. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 John USA
- “ The room is compact and yet very neat, curtains around each bed providing space of privacy, and storage unit enough for a big backpack ”
- 29 Oct 2012 Anonymous China
- “ Nihao@Taipei hostel located in a perfect place, easy to get access to the railway and the metro, the staffs are nice and the rooms are so clean. ”
- 04 Oct 2012 Huanzong Chinese