Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Check in was speedy and easy and friendly. The shared room was very clean and well organized. Every visitor was given a locking storage cupboard which fit my big suitcase and some other items. The price isn't something I would complain about because they really delivered everything I needed. However, if I was on a tighter budget I would probably look for something a little cheaper. ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Everything is perfect... is just that the place do not have television n refrigerator for us to store our things back to our country... Overall, worth to stay in... will be back again... ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ very clean room and kind people. but have a one shower system. if you go to there when vacation season you very difficult take shower. but another things are very very good!! i wish you stay here and you have a good time. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I would say NiHao is an amazing hostel with great staff, great location and great facilities. Though their reception if at different level with all their rooms, I still went up for few times to seek opinions from staff and write postcard in the superb DIY area (I love that so much!!!). The room was clean and bed was big and nice with bed side light and hangers besides etc. I would definitely stay in NiHao again if I go Taipei :)! ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very nice and clean hostel, but it was inconvenient for meeting other travelers. The common room was a few floors above, and the common space and rooms for too cramped to relax and socialize. ”
- 19 Jan 2014 Ezra USA