Niagara Falls Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This Hostel was awesome! close to the train/bus station and 15min walk to Niagara Falls away. It was a very small, lovely hostel with a nice owner. I would always go there again! ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Constantin Germany
- “ Very helpful staff (made me a nice bagged breakfast when I was checking out before the normal breakfast hours), allowed me to use the phone to book taxi etc. Good, quiet location, cozy old building, and well-equipped kitchen. ”
- 23 Sep 2014 Tobias Sweden
- “ An ok hostel to stay one or two nights in. Clean room, little complimentary breakfast and the location was good for my taste since it is right next to the bus station. It is a bit of a walk from the Falls but I didn't mind besides I prefered a calmer atmosphere rather than the mini Vegas right next to the Falls. Stayed in a 4-bed female dorm and there was only one other girl staying in the dorm and one girl in a private room so it didn't get crowded. Very quiet and nice neighborhood. ”
- 10 Sep 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ Good Value for money ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Riber Syria
- “ it was really great place to stay. reasonable price, kind staff. if i have a chance to visit again i will stay here again . ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea