Niagara Falls Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very warm welcome! Great muffins for breakfast! ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Ramona Germany
- “ Friendly and safe. ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Melanie Papua New Guinea
- “ It was overall a nice stay for the money. But don't expect a hostel atmosphere. It's like a family house, a bit creepy. I missed more bathrooms and good size lockers (these are tiny, barely fit a backpack, and they stay near the kitchen, none on the rooms). It is about a 30 minutes walk to downtown. But it's close to the bus and train terminals where you get to the city. Breakfast is really simple, like toasts and coffee/juice only. But it's fine for the price. I would stay there again. ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Anonymous Brazil