Niagara Lodge & Suites
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I can't understand why travelers rated this hotel poorly. With my reservation last Aug. 9-10 at only $12.50/person and with the 5 rooms that we booked ' no Complaint from me whatsoever'. Staff treated us nicely and breakfast was good for the value of money we paid. Just remember that if your nice to people, they will be nice to you too. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous Philippines
- “ The staff was terrible! My husband and I made reservations weeks in advance. I was meeting my husband there who had already checked in without my knowing (my phone stopped working due to international travel). The receptionist lied to me, double charged, and didn't know how to give a refund. We had reserved two nights and could only stay one. We were also charged for the reservations made online, without a refund. Also, they said they were "pet friendly" on the website. This was also inaccurate. ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Stephanie USA
- “ The staff barely spoke to us upon check-in and even less so at check-out. Just the bare explanations without greetings, pleases or thank yous. This 'hostel' as actually a motel - which looked nothing like the pictures, especially the main reception. The carpets, bath, toilets, and general framing of the room were in need of renovation. Although the cost was low, places in this area (about an hour walk to the main attractions) were slightly more expensive but appeared to be MUCH higher quality. ”
- 05 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada