Nice Way Sintra Palace
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, a minute walk outside of the main tourist center was nice. The views from the 6 bed dorm room were beautiful. While the bathroom left me a bit dissapointed, the overall experience was recommendable. Big backyard was lovely! Breakfast served! ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Elana USA
- “ This place is amazing. It looks like a villa from the old movies. You can reach anything you need to visit from here, even by walk. The staff is sweet and helpful, I had the feeling that she was a family member :) The yard is large, kitchen and living area huge, rooms and toilets are clean and neat. I can only recommend this place to everybody. Thankssssss ”
- 29 May 2013 Istvan Hungary
- “ Beautiful place with nice and helpfull staff. ”
- 09 Apr 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Staff is great! We got in later than expected but they saved some food for us for when we eventually got there. Beds were comfortable and had their own chargers and lights. Walking distance from a lot of great sites, Pena Palace Mourish Castle and Quinta da Regaleira! Love it ”
- 19 Feb 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Each bed has its own energy outlet, the room is very spacious and each guest recieves its own keycard to access the room, so it's a safe place to stay. There is wifi connection and a luggage room to keep the over sized luggage. The staff is very antencious to the guests. And to have a nice breakfast on their amazing garden is a BIG plus!! ”
- 14 Feb 2013 Anonymous Spain