Nice Way Sintra Palace
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel 8 It's clean, cosy, and the location is perfect to visit Sintra. One thing could definitely be improved : the breakfast. Otherwise everything was great ! ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Great location, a minute walk outside of the main tourist center was nice. The views from the 6 bed dorm room were beautiful. While the bathroom left me a bit dissapointed, the overall experience was recommendable. Big backyard was lovely! Breakfast served! ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Elana USA
- “ This place is amazing. It looks like a villa from the old movies. You can reach anything you need to visit from here, even by walk. The staff is sweet and helpful, I had the feeling that she was a family member :) The yard is large, kitchen and living area huge, rooms and toilets are clean and neat. I can only recommend this place to everybody. Thankssssss ”
- 29 May 2013 Istvan Hungary
- “ Beautiful place with nice and helpfull staff. ”
- 09 Apr 2013 Anonymous Brazil