Nice Way Sintra Palace
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a great stay at this hostel. It was close to town and the staff knew how to get around Sintra. The hostel has great vibes and a friendly atmosphere. The rooms are clean and the bathrooms are nice too. The staff and fellow backpackers were great to get to know. They also let you leave your luggage with them on the checkout day if you don't want to walk around town with all of your luggage. ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Kyrstin USA
- “ overall the hostel was very good; if I had to mention some flaws, the toilet is poorly located, but otherwise, everything else is above and beyond the expectations of an average hostel. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to anyone. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 RAJESH Canada
- “ This place is perfect for Sintra. Great outdoor patio. Dorm room was large and you didn't get disturbed by anyone. ”
- 01 May 2014 Anonymous USA