Nice Way Sintra
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great hostel! close to the old town, amazing staff, good breakky, great outdoor area, roomy dorms, loved this hostel! would happily go back and stay several more nights ”
- 07 Jul 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel, they had a nice living room and a beautiful garden, the rooms were big. The only thing that I missed were some activities for the guests, like a walking tour through Sintra, garden nights with a special theme or something, a daytrip to the beach, ... But except from this, I had a really good time! Keep up the good work :-) ”
- 26 Jun 2016 Laura Belgium
- “ Great place to stay and the gardens are a lovely place to escape the crowds just up the street in the town center. Very helpful staff. Thank you. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Margaret USA
- “ I was 2 nights in the hostel and everything was great! Thanks! ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Anonymous Poland