Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There was no area to relax. The people who run it live there and you could hear them all the time. You felt like you were living in their space. My window would not lock and when I woke up I found the main door just outside my room( and unlocked window) wide open. I felt so unsafe and like an intruder - would never recommend this place to anyone. ”
- 19 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Hostel is situated 10mins from city centre by foot. Interior is very nice and kind of new. There is nice kitchen, 2 bathrooms and I was very nicely surprised when I arrived there. The owner is very nice and willing to help. I can recommend this hostel :) ”
- 17 Nov 2012 Monika Slovakia
- “ I believe in all my years of travel, this is the worst accommodation in which I have ever stayed. It was advertised as an apartment. It was certainly not that. The entrance was disgusting ie the floor was full of leaves and dirt and very dark. The 'room' was actually a dorm with facilities for 7 people. There were two other rooms/dorms and I believe one for girls and one for boys YET the boys one was only accessible throught the girls rooms. You SHOULD NOT have this on your listings. ”
- 14 Sep 2012 Roslyn
- “ You get what you pay for, a cheap place to stay a few nights. Of course the bathrooms and beds etc. aren't the best but I think one shouldn't expect that for so little money. ”
- 28 Aug 2012 Jakob