Night and Day
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is very clean and the host, Monica, is a really nice person who would show you where to go in Rome on your first day arrival. It is of a great location where you can walk to colosseum or Vatican on foot. I do enjoy my stay here. ”
- 11 Nov 2016 Anonymous Portugal
- “ I had a wonderful time at the hostel. The hostess Monica is a lovely person and can provide valuable tips about the city. The hostel is cosy and clean. ”
- 13 May 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Monica is a great hostess. She provides you with a lot of information and marks the map so you can remember it all. Very good given we had been travelling around 28 hours. Monica is very particular,the linen perfectly clean, the room cleaned every day and she writes good notes. She is a good communicator. The place is quiet, which means we could get some sleep. ”
- 04 Apr 2016 Robyne Australia