Night and Day
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a wonderful time at the hostel. The hostess Monica is a lovely person and can provide valuable tips about the city. The hostel is cosy and clean. ”
- 13 May 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Monica is a great hostess. She provides you with a lot of information and marks the map so you can remember it all. Very good given we had been travelling around 28 hours. Monica is very particular,the linen perfectly clean, the room cleaned every day and she writes good notes. She is a good communicator. The place is quiet, which means we could get some sleep. ”
- 04 Apr 2016 Robyne Australia
- “ This was amazing stay! Not only a great location (walking distance to trevi fountain, coliseum, and more) but Monica the owner was so helpful! She gave me maps of where everything was and the buses to get there if needed and a map or the good places to get food and gelato that aren't to expensive! Would definitely recommend it! ”
- 26 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Good location, close to the metro, and not that far from the train station either. Monica is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about rome, and will make you feel right at home. The hostel itself should be able to cater quite well for all your needs. ”
- 10 Feb 2016 steven Australia