Night and Day
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Monica is a great hostess. She provides you with a lot of information and marks the map so you can remember it all. Very good given we had been travelling around 28 hours. Monica is very particular,the linen perfectly clean, the room cleaned every day and she writes good notes. She is a good communicator. The place is quiet, which means we could get some sleep. ”
- 04 Apr 2016 Robyne Australia
- “ This was amazing stay! Not only a great location (walking distance to trevi fountain, coliseum, and more) but Monica the owner was so helpful! She gave me maps of where everything was and the buses to get there if needed and a map or the good places to get food and gelato that aren't to expensive! Would definitely recommend it! ”
- 26 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Good location, close to the metro, and not that far from the train station either. Monica is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about rome, and will make you feel right at home. The hostel itself should be able to cater quite well for all your needs. ”
- 10 Feb 2016 steven Australia
- “ Awesome spot with even more awesome host! Monica is simply the best. This is more like an AirBNB, which is a positive for value, but does come with less social atmosphere if that is important to you. Definitely recommend staying here! ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Monica is simply the best!! She took her time to explain to us where is everything/best restaurants etc. She made our lives easier. If I have to go back to Rome, I would definitely book here again. ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Wassim Canada
- “ Best place that I've stayed at! Not only was the location very convenient and central to every landmark in Rome, but the room itself was actually quite large and we essentially had a mini apartment to ourselves. The best part was our host, Monica. She definitely made my sister and I feel at home there in Rome and helped us find our way around the city since she provided a map and highlighted the best restaurants, gelaterias, tiramisu shop, and landmarks in Rome. Will definitely be back! ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Yesenia USA