Night and Day
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome spot with even more awesome host! Monica is simply the best. This is more like an AirBNB, which is a positive for value, but does come with less social atmosphere if that is important to you. Definitely recommend staying here! ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Monica is simply the best!! She took her time to explain to us where is everything/best restaurants etc. She made our lives easier. If I have to go back to Rome, I would definitely book here again. ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Wassim Canada
- “ Best place that I've stayed at! Not only was the location very convenient and central to every landmark in Rome, but the room itself was actually quite large and we essentially had a mini apartment to ourselves. The best part was our host, Monica. She definitely made my sister and I feel at home there in Rome and helped us find our way around the city since she provided a map and highlighted the best restaurants, gelaterias, tiramisu shop, and landmarks in Rome. Will definitely be back! ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Yesenia USA
- “ monica was very attencious with us. hostel well located, clean. ”
- 31 Oct 2014 RAfael Brazil