Night and Day
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best location we have been! ”
- 16 Apr 2014 ACHIM LUCIAN Sweden
- “ Great hostel where you really get value for your money! The room was nice and big, and we had the kitchen + bathroom practically to our selfs. Free coffe and of course - the friendliest landlady (Monica) in the city! Next time we go to rome, we will stay at Night and Day. ”
- 05 Mar 2014 Louise Dyregaard Denmark
- “ A very nice landlady and very good service ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Randi Norway
- “ Has a very great experience with night & day. Quiet little place, very clean, very conveniently located within walking distance from pretty much anything, and as others have said Monica the owner is the nicest person, she gave us maps with everything recommended and was always within reach to ask questions. Stayed in a private room with shared bathroom, very safe and friendly. ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Julia USA
- “ Night and Day in Rome is great. It is just up the street from the Trevi Fountain and in a fun neighborhood. The room was huge, the bathroom and kitchenette were down the hall which worked great for us... we didn't even see any of the other guests. It was comfortable and quiet and a great place to relax. Would definitely recommend it. Of course the best thing about this place was the hospitality from Monica, she had hand drawn maps and was most helpful and friendly. Excellent! ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ A lovely place and very clean. The kitchen is not usable. There is no real stove or oven. The coffee maker is just espresso. She gives you breakfast in a café downstairs. The bed was smaller than a double. The wifi connection only works in the common area, very annoying. The host is super nice and will tell you anything you need to know. ”
- 21 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA