Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostels will not be working yourself responsible two shower and two sinks for job that you must be call the plumbing and rotor machine early morning. You can't checking to find four tissues toliets up everyday & everyweekend that you are learning their everything clean up. You're working urself wash and clean everything. Ok! I think it item fair & good both. That is all! ”
- 27 Jul 2013 John Paul USA
- “ This is a real budget alternative, not the highest of standards - but ok. The beds a comfy and there are excellent wifi and laundry/cooking facilities. The location is perfect - close to everything except the train station. But do not expect the Hilton - this is low standard only. ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I was disappointed! The advertised cheap 4 bed room is just to lock travelers in, actually it is a TV room which can be accessed by everybody any time, and stuff including some Bulgarian people sits there all of the time. Manager shows this room and says some strange stuff why this room is on the booking sites, and suggests you an upgrade. But the upgrade is just a usual Hostel room with many beds. Second thing is the breakfast which is supposed to be free is not free you're asked to pay for it. ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ I was very happy the whole time I spent at Nightingale Hostel. I felt as if I was living in my own apartment. The hostel is very unique in its type, the staff were very helpful and sociable. The facilities were incredible, ranging from the excellent wi-fi connection, conduisive TV cable, pressing iron, maps, just to name a few. I also realized all the guests that spent time in the hostel when I was there, were equally very pleased with the services. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Peter Cameroon